We’ve all been there: You’re in the mood for something sweet but you don’t want the hassle of setting up the oven and baking from scratch. That’s why we can’t get enough of the many wonderful no-bake recipes online. Not only are many of these tasty desserts vegan and gluten-free, but they’re also easy to assemble and look fantastic. Have a browse through some of our favourite no-bake desserts and click on the links below for the full recipes:
1. Chocolate, Banana & Peanut Raw Vegan Tarts: These dainty little raw tarts are beautiful and full of flavour. Try making them in advance and storing them in your freezer until you next have guests round.
2. Raw Caramel Magnums: There’s no denying that the Magnum is the king of classic ice-creams and making your own homemade versions is not as hard as it would seem…
3. Raw Blackberry Coconut Cashew Slice: These colourful coconut and berry bars are very easy on the eye and they’re so wholesome they might just count as one of your 5-a-day!
4. Hazelnut Ganache Brownies: These brownies are practically a health food since they’re packed with dates and taste like Nutella..
5. Mocha Fudge & Coconut Tarts: We love the mocha element of these little tarts, as it adds a nice subtle coffee flavour. With no added sugar, no butter and no gluten, trust us when we say that you’ll want to create a batch of these for your next get together with friends.
6. Raw Fig, Cherry, Lavender & Honey Cake: How lovely does this cake look? Lavender and Honey are a tried and tested combination but when you combine them with cherries it just keeps getting better..
7. Vegan Chocolate Mouse Cake: Vegan chocoholics will thank us for finding this recipe. It’s relatively stress free to make and is a guaranteed show stopper for the dinner table.
8. Raw Coconut & Raspberry Bars: This recipe is adapted from the Hemsley Sister’s recipe for Paradise Bars, but we think that we might like these ones a tiny bit more…
9. Raw Lemon Ginger Chia Cheesecake: Can we talk about how lovely this cheesecake looks? Lemon and Ginger are a match made in heaven and the use of chia rather than poppyseed is inspired.
10. Raw Coconut & Mango Cheesecake: Last up is another cheesecake with a tropical twist. You’ll need to translate the recipe from German but trust us, it’s worth it. The mango and coconut provide a much needed taste of summer during the colders months..
For more ideas visit our Pinterest Board.
Want more Raw Vegan dessert ideas?
CHECK OUT THIS BLOG POST BY POSITIVE WELLNESS