It’s officially National Chocolate Week (as if we needed an excuse to eat it) so we thought we’d share 10 Recipes for Chocoholics with you.
Below you’ll find links to all kinds of delicious chocolate creations from ice lollies to pancakes and hot chocolate to waffles. If you have a chocolate recipe that you’d like to share on the blog then leave us a comment or get in touch.
1. Italian Hot Chocolate: You can’t beat a decedent hot chocolate on a chilly autumn evening. This recipe calls for plenty of whipped cream and melted dark chocolate. 2. Cinnamon & Orange Hot Chocolate: For a slightly more adult take on the classic hot chocolate, try this cinnamon infused recipe with a drop of orange liqueur.
3. 5 Ingredient Fudgesicles: It may be getting colder outside but we can always make time for some chocolate fudgesicles. These super pretty lollies only require 5 ingredients and are totally vegan too. 4. Raw Nutella Milk: If you’ve ever wanted to find a healthy alternative to chocolate milk then you may just want to try out this recipe by Wallflower Kitchen.
5. Chocolate Chai Waffles: Your diet plan may be heading out the window once you take a look at these waffles. Serve them with spiced chocolate syrup and a dollop of vanilla ice cream for a show stopping dessert. 6: Double Chocolate Pancakes: Pancakes don’t get much more indulgent than this. We’re not sure if we should be eating these for breakfast or if we should be sticking a candle on top and serving them up for a special occasion!
7. Chocolate Mousse Pots: For a more refined dessert (which is ironical because these are free from refined sugars) try your hand at this simple recipe. It’s vegan and diary free so we guess they count as a health food… 8. Coffee & Chocolate Biscuit Cake: If you think this cake looks beautiful then wait until you cut inside. It’s a biscuit cake so it contains layer after layer of chocolatey goodness.
9. Salted Caramel Nutella Cups: These tasty treats look just like Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups only much classier. Make them as canapés, give them as gifts or serve them as an accompaniment to afternoon tea. 10. Pumpkin Donuts with Dark Chocolate Sauce: This last recipe isn’t strictly speaking a ‘chocolate recipe’ but we still couldn’t resist. These little bitesized donuts are the perfect autumn dessert and they still offer you a chocolate fix.
Feeling inspired? Get more recipes over on our Pinterest Page.